True carnage. This weapon has the highest KO requirement of any weapon in a warriors title.
Stage: Carnage at Hu Lao Gate
Restrictions: No Bodyguards
Requirements: Defeat 2000 enemies
Tips: Spam his Sq, Sq, Tri combo against mobs, for easy KO’s. One thing to note is that the Wei and Wu forces will retreat after a set amount of time, but also if you defeat them. You need them alive as long as possible to get the requirements. Once the three brothers appear you will most likely need to constantly run away from them as you won’t be near the KO count. As long as you don’t defeat all 3 of them then the stage won’t end.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://argibank.com/game
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tổng hợp cách nạp thẻ Free Fire và nạp thẻ Kim cương siêu nhanh
- Các bạn có biết game bóng đá nhẹ cho PC đang thịnh nhất hiện nay là gì chưa?
- Những góc máy (chơi game) đẹp nhất Việt Nam tháng 08+ 09/2018: GÓC MÁY 300TR MƠ ƯỚC
- Danh Tướng 3Q – Team MAX CHOÁNG Có Gì Hấp Dẫn, Choáng Cả Team Thế Thì Ai Chơi Cực Thú Vị & Hấp Dẫn
- [HIgh School Simulator 2018] Burning 30 People at once
The best version of LuBu
This is why you don't pursue Lu Bu.
I used to have a hard time with this one, mainly because of “The Idiot Brothers” basically walking into my carnal rage, LOL. Zhang Fei was always the only one who at least TRIED to cooperate by going the hell away while I did my business. Liu Bei and Guan Yu ALWAYS got themselves killed.
If I recall correctly, Keiji Maeda’s 6th weapon in Samurai Warriors: Xtreme Legends has the exact same requirements, albeit in a slightly easier setting than this one. The only thing I hated was that I had to hike all the way to an area completely out of my way to get it, as opposed to DW4XL where you get the weapon automatically. Otherwise, I had the same amount of fun as I did with this one, though Lu Bu’s was definitely more exciting.